Friday, September 30, 2005

unrelated Friday morning ramblings of cameras & Quiznos

no not the stuff weird dreams are made of.

Andie loves me. she is helping me find a new camera since mine is acquiring vampire-like qualities. no not feeding off of blood. but it's VERY unhappy out in the sunlight. if you know my propensity toward being at Disney with my camera & understanding how much of Disney is OUTSIDE, you may start to grasp that i break into cold sweats at the thought of being limited with my photo-taking...and worse, that my camera is slowly giving up the will to live. =( all i know is only in bright light & no matter what i do to avoid any glare, i will get results like this:

that *should* have been a photo of the male lion at Animal Kingdom, up pacing & roaring (which he never ever does since he is usually ina state of repose on the air-conditioned rocks). the sun was actually behind me & i was in a covered safari-vehicle but i still get a bad glare that never used to be there before. happens every time there is any sort of bright daylight & the camera's definition of "too bright" is slowly expanding to include the more vague "all of outside".
as i was saying...Andie, whose camera knowledge i take very seriously, has introduced me to my potential new love:


that would be the Kodak EasyShare Z740 Digital Camera. yes...DIGITAL. *swoon* i think i'm going to go test her out this weekend just to see if the fit feels right in my hand. no sense entertaining thoughts of a new love affair if the chemistry isn't there ya know? ;-) (in case you're curious the image is a link to some more camera-related info...)

and as the post title indicates, in totally unrelated ramblings, this little guy makes me laugh so hard:

for those of you residing under rocks & boulders, that's Bob the Quizno's baby. i see those commercials & i crack up. you can check them out online using the image link below:


and with that, i bid you all a happy Friday morning...and i'll be back with more insanity shortly. ;-)

8 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, September 30, 2005 9:54:00 AM  

Good Morning DAWN! That camera looks awesome -my mom had a 4.0 Easy SHare and she LOVES it! I hope that the chemistry is right for you & the camera. :-) I am thinking of upgrading/changing mine too-it's a piece of junk and I *deserve* something better. I think I may indulge.

Bob is hilarious!!

*krystyn* Friday, September 30, 2005 9:54:00 AM  

My word was "urdumo" - almost like it's saying to me "Your Doomed" - YIKES!!!

Jamie Friday, September 30, 2005 12:37:00 PM  

My mom has that exact camera, just the older version! It takes great photos, the only thing that bugs me about it is the shutter recover time was sllloowww. Meaning you'd take a pic and then it would be a few seconds until it "rebooted(?)" to take another pic. I'm sure though with the newer model they will have it figured out! Other than that, she loves hers!

I think that Bob is funny too. There was a thread on two peas this morning where they were talking about how creepy he is. I like him! I liked the disgusting little rat thingys they had even better! I thought they were super funny, I wish they'd bring them back! Hee hee! :)

Beefy Friday, September 30, 2005 12:50:00 PM  

Heh, that Bob cracks me up too. And he gets into more awesome situations than I could ever get into.

liannallama Friday, September 30, 2005 6:18:00 PM  

bummer about your camera! I hope you get your new one soon!

Anonymous,  Friday, September 30, 2005 6:46:00 PM  

the quiznos baby bob is really a girl!!!!

Lisa Carroll Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:55:00 PM  

Girrrl, you are going to LOVE going digital! It will change your life. LOL Seriously! Or, at least the way you take pictures. :P LOL ;)

I also heard that Baby Bob is a girl! How weird! But s/he's definitely a cutie. Anyone know who does the voice? I know it's someone famous, but I can't remember who...

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, October 03, 2005 7:46:00 AM  

I was going to break the news about Baby Bob, too...Wonder if she will grow up with a complex and how much longer they can pull it off. She is starting to look like a little girl.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP