Wednesday, September 28, 2005

the hurrier i go, the behinder i get

so i didn't get to this last night. so sue me LOL!

football picks for week 4 have been added to the sidebar. or should i say the week 4 schedule as i have only made a couple picks so far. this is getting more difficult rather than easier as the weeks march on. teams that shouldn't win do. teams that should dominate a game don't. the sky is down, the sun is dark & the rain falls up. i just don't get it...

and maybe just maybe if i stop picking the Packers they will finally win...*sigh*

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:19:00 AM  

OK -I'm warning you-You keep NOT picking the Titans and they keep winning...so, don't say I didn't warn ya!

Of course I failed to mention that I'm clueless on football and for all I know the COLTS rock and will kick some serious Titan a$$...I don't know! :-)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:24:00 AM  

LOL!! like my Packers philosophy huh?? hey you ought to be happy that it works like that--that means they're winning for you thanks to me & the stupid curse i suffer every year where no matter how i pick 2 teams all season they always do the opposite. i am hoping that the 2nd team is Green Bay...

Beefy Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:07:00 AM  

I like your backwardness. Have you ever heard the backwards poem?

Early one morning in the middle of the night
Two dead guys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other
The deaf police man across the street heard the noise
Came over and shot the two dead boys
If you don't believe this story is true
Ask the blind man, he seen it too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP