Tuesday, September 6, 2005

just a little ha-ha...

Monday's Pooch Cafe (you can click on it to see it bigger)


Sunday's For Better or For Worse

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:00:00 PM  

~dawn~

I hope this is a helpfull response to your comment at apostle john's to mine.

http://www.wacriswell.com/index.cfm/FuseAction/Search.Transcripts/sermon/1511.cfm

Life after Death

My comments get deleted and changed over there so I felt a warm comment deserved a honest response without fear of modification as what had happened with his latest post.

It's all written. And the Christian Minister recites it well.

I hope this helps and God Bless as He IS faithful.

Take care and nice blog.

lereyna Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:24:00 PM  

Hi Dawn - it's good to see something on the lighter side today! Funny!

I like your new look - I'm going to have to get some new tips from you soon - Lesa

Jamie Tuesday, September 06, 2005 3:57:00 PM  

Ooooo Dawn! Pretty new template! Hoo-ray! Hope you had a good weekend! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP