Wednesday, September 14, 2005

on the job perks

you've all heard me gush over my job. i really do love it. but for all the perks, THIS is not one of them:

having to page the production manager that Mr Fun is holding on line 2.

talk about feeling stupid...

6 with their own thoughts:

liannallama Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:59:00 PM  

LOL! At least it wasn't Seymore Butts or something!

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:15:00 AM  

Mr Fun??? That could just mean so much....

Beefy Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:30:00 AM  

Too true. That's great. I can say that of all of my perks, that (thankfully) isn't one of them. I'll never have to transfer any calls, especially to any manager.

Although I'd LOVE to be able to do that, the opportunity would never arise.

Beefy Friday, September 16, 2005 9:02:00 AM  

Man, I kill some conversations, don't I? My bad.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP