Friday, September 16, 2005

good thing i don't carpool

i am not sure why but i think it is impossible for me to hear "A Lot of Leavin' Left to Do" by Dierks Bentley & not start tapping on the steering wheel to the beat of the song. next thing i know, i'm singing along at the top of my lungs. i am aware of how ridiculous i look (not even touching how ridiculous i *sound* lol) but it's a totally involuntary reflex. so if ever you are in a car with me when that song comes on the radio & i switch it...just know that i am doing so in your best interests.

5 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, September 16, 2005 10:52:00 AM  

I'll remember that -but it could be entertaining too!! LOL

Lisa Carroll Friday, September 16, 2005 1:15:00 PM  

LOL I am the same way. I can't carry a tune even if I glued a handle to it. *blush* Happy weekend - TGIF! :)

marianne Friday, September 16, 2005 1:31:00 PM  

LOL! I've been known to exercise my vocal chords in the car too... when I'm alone! The music just moves us, right?? lol

Hey, I note you picked the Cowpokers over the Redskins! Oh, ye of little faith! ;)

Heather Friday, September 16, 2005 5:42:00 PM  

I do the same thing! Sing it girl! :)

Anonymous,  Friday, September 16, 2005 5:55:00 PM  

Love that song, need to download it soon to my iPod. Am sitting here right now with it playing full blast from your blog. Thanks girl! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP