Thursday, September 8, 2005

gotta have...SOLE??

sometimes i see things that just make me wonder. like this morning as i was leaving the gas station, i saw just the sole of a shoe laying in a parking spot. i realize there is likely a reasonable explanation for this but the first thing i thought was "i wonder if that happened as someone stepped back into their car. maybe they stepped OUT of their sole at the same time...i wonder if they noticed? i wonder is a shoe without a sole looks strange...."

please don't ask. i've known me all my life & even *I* don't understand how my brain works some days. LOL

1 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:06:00 PM  

Sadly, that sounds like something that would happen to me, and I would just carry on like nothing happened to avoid embarrasment, even though it would be more embarrasing to know that someone was watching me try not to be embarrased. Make sense, lol?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP