Thursday, September 22, 2005

can i whine for a minute?

my fantasy football is not cooperating & it's making me grumpy. thought i was correcting my unproductive running back situation. new running back is questionable for play this weekend due to injury. at least i got one good week out of him before he came up too hurt to play. i hope my gamble choice is a good one--how much worse can he be though than the 2 starters i had that played for a combined point total of 3...for the whole season to date. *shakes head in disgust* had an injured tight end that i replaced with someone i think is a very good choice. problem is he's on a bye week. grabbed another someone new to be his back up & now he is doubtful for this week's game. need to scramble & find yet *another* tight end. seriously. i thought football players were supposed to be tough?!

i now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging...

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, September 23, 2005 1:40:00 PM  

Sorry you are upset about this - I am NO help at all. I'm completely clueless when it comes to football!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP