Thursday, September 22, 2005

i've decided it's outright denial

i can't even worry properly anymore about all these hurricanes. that part of my brain has just shut down completely.

what was that Max Mayfield said last year about wishing they would just take their finger off the hurricane button already...?

*sigh*

6 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:08:00 AM  

You know, I am right there with you. The sad thing is, I think with all of the media coverage and everything we are becoming somewhat desensitized to the whole thing. I read somwhere that Houston evaucees are being asked to bring photos of their children and provide them with identification in the event they are separated. I don't understand how that could happen. Chaos of this maganitude is not supposed to happen *here.* NPR reported that an expert from BOSNIA is going to help...it is a sad day when BOSNIA is able to help! I mean, I certainly appreciate it and have no question that they are not good or anything, bit they have enough crisis and tragedy!

Heather Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:44:00 AM  

I agree with you! I just can't imagine living on the coast never knowing when you may be hit by one. I hope everyone in the path of Rita stays safe!

Jamie Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:27:00 AM  

In total agreeance. I think I'm becoming numb to the coverage. I'm just worried sick over Rita. :(

Heather Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:10:00 PM  

Hey Dawn - I left a little challenge for you on my blog. Check today's entry, question #22. :)

Lisa Carroll Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:43:00 PM  

I know. :( I said to DH yesterday, "Good grief! Can't these people get a break?!"

Anonymous,  Friday, September 23, 2005 6:30:00 AM  

hey you know I picked up that part of your brain...and I'm worrying for you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP