Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the way we were

Carrie: Your girl is lovely, Hubble.
Big: I don't get it.
Carrie: You never did...
---------------------------------------------
yeah...something about this show. something about the conversations between Carrie & Big, when i realize i've been there at some point in my life. tonight it was the guy who just didn't get it...practically hit him over the head with it at the time & still...nothing. but it's liberating somehow to finally understand for yourself that it was nothing you did, the guy just didn't, just *couldn't* get it.

4 with their own thoughts:

Unknown Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:57:00 PM  

I totally know what you mean! Sometimes they just don't get it!!! Then again, sometimes I just don't get it either. LOL :)

Steph Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:38:00 AM  

Just wanted to say I love that Gary Allan song.

So true about men.. Clueless!

Jamie Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:31:00 PM  

Love it dawn! You know I love me some S&TC too! So clueless.... Big was really bad on that show. Hello duh! (forehead slap!)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:36:00 PM  

he was SO clueless but i love that they were together in the end when he FINALLY figured it all out. that may have been one of my favorite series finales ever!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP