Friday, August 19, 2005

baby it's HOT outside!

you know it's hot outside when you grab the doorknob to come back in from taking attendance at the timeclock & your burn your hand! yeeee-ouch!

5 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, August 19, 2005 12:25:00 PM  

Yep-that's HOT alright! It's 83 here right now @ 12:25pm. Stay cool!!

marianne Friday, August 19, 2005 1:47:00 PM  

Wish I could send you some of the rain we got again today - or at least the cloud cover. Stay cool, girl!

Anonymous,  Friday, August 19, 2005 3:12:00 PM  

You know...I take months away from this blog..come back and your still whinning about the weather..its to hot, damn hurricane season...blah blah blah..well before that mean chick goes off on me, I shall take my leave :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, August 19, 2005 3:37:00 PM  

ah mr anonymous. welcome back. i knew you couldn't stay away forever. need i remind you it's MY blog in which to whine about whatever my sweet little heart desires? ;-) and if you figured i'd be "still whining about the weather", you must really enjoy reading my thoughts on it or you wouldn't have wandered back no? and "that mean chick" is one of my very best friends--it's her JOB to be protective of me! can't really blame her for loving me though can ya? ;-)

Anonymous,  Friday, August 19, 2005 4:23:00 PM  

ROFLOL...I knew you wouldnt stay away forever. IT IS WAY TOO HOT...Recored heat in Miami this week....yuck...we dont even have the stupid sea breeze this week...but ill take the heat over hurricanes

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP