Sunday, August 28, 2005

i'm too boring to be quirky

Andie tagged me! 5 quirks about me though? Why couldn't this be just the 5 random facts one huh Andie?? LOL

hmmmmmmm...

  1. i don't know why but i always eat the toppings off my pizza, including the cheese, before i eat the sauce/crust part.
  2. i hate touching raw potatoes. they make my hands feel extremely dry & no matter how many times i wash them after that or put lotion on them, i can't get that feeling to go away.
  3. my own typos make me crazy. if i go back & reread something i typed, even a few days after the fact & i catch a typo i missed before, i'll still go back & fix it. the fact that i can't correct a comment i leave on someone's blog is NOT a feature i enjoy LOL!
  4. it drives me *insane* when i can't figure out all of the lyrics to a song i like. i have to look it up at the first opportunity i get because even though i will only sing along by myself in the car, the words have to be right!
  5. i am both a morning person AND a night owl. please don't expect me to be coherent between 2 & 6pm though! everyone tells me it's because i go to bed too late but here's the dilemma: (unless i am not feeling well) i wake up after exactly 6 hours of sleep, without or without the alarm clock. we're talking wide awake here & happy to be so. so i go to bed at 11:45pm & wake up at 5:45am even on the weekends!

ok...i tag...Lisa (Mommy Musings)!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP