Friday, August 26, 2005

better late than never?

oops almost forgot my Unconscious Mutterings for this week & it's almost time for the next round! here goes:

I say ... and you think ... ?

Fan:: sports enthusiast
Scum:: oh don't even get me started on this one!! lol
Lily:: of the Valley
Humid:: FLORIDA!!
Ghetto:: gangster
Remember me?:: old friend you haven't heard from in a long time
Polished:: smooth, well-spoken
Compose:: create
Squish:: a bug...ewwwww...
Future:: what hasn't happened yet but what we set the stage for today

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, August 26, 2005 11:01:00 AM  

Bugger, I forgot this one too! Thanks for doing it and reminding me Dawn! :) Off to do this one in my blog before they post the new one this weekend.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP