Monday, August 8, 2005

ohhhhhhh...

...and the lightbulb clicks on

Disney's Animal Kingdom was running a commercial with a slogan a while back. i must have heard that thing several hundred times. took me reading a Disney World trivia book to finally catch on though.

natahzu

natahzu...natahzu
NOT A ZOO.

duh.
i feel like such a moron.

4 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Monday, August 08, 2005 8:33:00 AM  

well they are a theme park based on animals...but i guess they try to be a educational exploration of animals & conservation with Disney flair...i guess at a zoo they animals are caged & at Disney they try to make them feel like they are "at home"? not really sure...maybe if i had figured it out at the time i would know why they were advertising it as such! LOL

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, August 08, 2005 1:26:00 PM  

LOL...it took me a while, too! AK is not my favorite park, but it is Emily's favorite, however, I will say that the Africa section is one of my favorite places to take pictures. The colors and the way everything looks aged is just wonderful!

Amy Monday, August 08, 2005 8:36:00 PM  

Hi Dawn! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks and I love all of your Disney pics and commentary. We try to get to Disney at least once a year. It's a long way from Missouri! It took me a long time to figure out Nahtazu too! I just kept staring at the t-shirts and thinking, "Why did they put an African word nobody knows on an Animal Kingdom shirt?!?!" I'm glad your Disney pass is working again. I know you were counting down the days. I would be too! I look forward to reading more of your Disney adventures! -Amy Franklin

Anonymous,  Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:46:00 PM  

did none of you ever say it out laoud slow?!?! lol!! goobers!
AK isnt not my fav park either

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP