Friday, March 28, 2014

Currently: March 28, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house while on vacation!...

Facing... the unknown paperwork disasters that inevitably wait for me on my desk upon conclusion of vacation. I need to stop thinking about that!

Snapping... photos. Which is expected from vacation, right? New sights, new memories. I rarely return with traditional souvenirs, trinkets and what have you. My photos are my treasures.

Counting... my blessings. How did I ever get to live a life so full and rich? Just little old me.

Loving... that I got to hang out, in person, with a friend I had previously on been able to interact with via technology. Technology is an awesome thing, but in person? Priceless.

Hopping... on the next plane *out* of California if the quaking doesn't cease!

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

1 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP