Thursday, March 13, 2014

Currently: March 13, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Hoping... we might actually get to use the new shower by the end of this coming weekend!! It's so close...


Wondering... if this is the last sweater-wearing opportunity we'll have here until next winter. Regardless, I am enjoying every last bit of brisk, invigorating weather I can!


Working... at a decreased level of productivity. I am due for vacation. It's within sight. It's time to recharge.

Wearing... polka dot socks. Socks with stripes or polka dots are an instant burst of happy for me.


Eating... my way around Epcot's Flower and Garden Fest's Outdoor Kitchens. Round Two on tap for Saturday!


"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP