Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013: Top 5s

Top 5 Favorite Color Combinations of 2013
1. Barn red and chocolate brown - probably my favorite color combination, forever and ever, amen.
2. Pale aqua, champagne, and chocolate brown - the colors we did our master bedroom. I love how cool and peaceful it feels.
3. "Lyndhurst Gallery Beige" with white trim - we repainted our hallway, and I love how crisp and clean they look together.
4. Sky blue, sandy tan, sage green and white - the colors of a Cape Cod beach, and the color palette for the main bathroom.
5. Orange and cream - one of my favorites to wear.

Top 5 Biggest Purchases of 2013
1. Hickory hardwood flooring for the dining room.
2. Stand-up freezer.
3. King-size mattress and box spring.
4. King-size bedding.
5. A new television for the living room.


Top 5 Favorite Television Shows of 2013
1. The Blacklist
2. Scandal
3. Blue Bloods
4. The Good Wife
5. Parenthood

Top 5 Favorite Memories of 2013
1. Exploring the food booths that debuted for Epcot's Flower and Garden Fest.
2. The Red Sox winning the World Series.
3. Doing Food and Wine Fest with my mother when she visited.
4. Spending Thanksgiving in Virginia with T's sister and her family.
5. Hosting Daniel for Christmas. The first holiday I've ever entertained!

Top 5 Scents of 2013
1. Vanilla Apricot (lotion by Bath and Body Works)
2. Red Berry and Cedar (candle by Yankee Candle Company)
3. Sugar Cookie (wax melts by Scentsy)
4. Peppermint Vanilla (limited edition hand wash by Method)
5. White Woods (perfume by CLEAN)

Top 5 Most Played Songs According to My iTunes
1. "How Great Thou Art" by Carrie Underwood (23) - This song really gets me right in my core. It makes me cry every time I hear it.
2. "The Shape of Us" by Ian Britt (18) - Our wedding song.
3. "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton (16)
4. "Glass" by Thompson Square (15)
5. "Overwhelmed" by Tim McMorris (15)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP