Monday, September 29, 2008

wouldn't you know it?

on three of my four fantasy football teams, i have Brett Favre as one of my QBs.

Brett Favre, listed as "questionable" with a bad ankle.
Brett Favre who is still considered to be in his adjustment phase with the Jets.
Brett Favre of the SIX touchdown passes.

now, i ask you: where do you think he was on my roster on ALL. THREE. TEAMS??

::bangs head on desk::

2 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Monday, September 29, 2008 10:17:00 AM  

You did NOT have him on the bench did you! What a day he had.

gail@more than a song Monday, September 29, 2008 10:22:00 AM  

Oh and I meant to say....I probably would have had him on the bench b/c it seems I remember some announcer or writer saying last week that he thought Favre wasn't learning the Jets offense.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP