Monday, September 15, 2008

Heart Attack Kid

the question of the day is:

will Dawn survive the mental trauma of seeing Matsuzaka pitch live tonight?! something that is scary enough on tv, never mind up close & personal...

stay tuned.

10 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Monday, September 15, 2008 4:21:00 PM  

Have fun, Dawn. And remember, live you don't have the breakdown of every pitch he throws. I love the guy, but he's hell on my ulcer.

*krystyn* Monday, September 15, 2008 5:54:00 PM  

Well, I hope you have fun and come home healthy. :-)

Jeanne Monday, September 15, 2008 6:28:00 PM  

OMG! heck yeah you will. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kim Monday, September 15, 2008 8:49:00 PM  

Jeanne tells me you are at the game. OH how I wish this was a weekend series. Good game so far, lopsided, but in the right direction, at least! Have a great night!

kreed Monday, September 15, 2008 9:37:00 PM  

I hope you survive - I'd miss you if you didn't!

Nichole M Tuesday, September 16, 2008 12:08:00 AM  

Hell yeah you had fun! And we're TIED!

Bickley Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:01:00 AM  

I bet you had the time of your life at that one, Dawn!!! Watching our Captain break the all time record for homers for Red Sox catchers, no less.

Oh, and I'm ashamed to admit that our Rangers have their own version of "cheerleaders" and I said the exact same thing you did. Ours are called the Texas Rangers "Six Shooters." They don't really "cheer," though. They just throw teeshirts from the top of the dugouts.

Do you have a voice left?? :-D

Rebecca Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:09:00 PM  

And...
Did you survive? ;)

Hard not to. What a game....

Rebecca Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:10:00 PM  

PS: You know I'm not a huge Dice K fan. So do tell, is he as irritating to watch pitch live as it is on television where we can dissect everything?

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:03:00 AM  

Ted: Thankfully never had a chance to worry since we had a 4-run lead before he even stepped on the mound! So *that's* the key to his starts... ;-)

Krystyn: I did, indeed, survive! LOL

Jeanne: I'm working on it! And after the way the last two games went, I will be glad to recall a *good* game. =P

Kim: Yes, I was! (And thank God I picked Monday--I bought my tickets the day they went on pre-sale for *ahem* Rays fans. Little do *they* know that just because I buy my tickets from the Rays site doesn't mean anything. I digress.) They released the 2009 schedule yesterday. Only one weekend series next year too, looks like. =/ Even though I'm only 90-ish minutes away, I still prefer the weekend series. I'm going to have to pop over & check out your blog soon too!

kreed: I made it! But it's a good thing I went Monday & not Tuesday or Wednesday because then I might not have...

Nichole: How quickly things change huh? =/ At least I finally got to see a win!

Bickley: I had a partial voice. But seriously: *what* is with the cheerleaders?!

Rebecca: Like I said to Ted, it's hard to stress about his pitching when he never loses the lead. It was a loooooong game but I think that had more to do with all the runs we were scoring than with his pitching. It's definitely less annoying, though, to see him live.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP