Wednesday, September 17, 2008

coming attractions: for your veiwing pleasure

1. photos from vacation - including, but not limited to, Disneyland and an Angels game.

2. photos from Monday night's trip to see the Sox play in Tampa - i love Sox wins (super glad i went Monday & not Tuesday, tonight still remains to be seen). i love Sox homers. i love seats that are practically *on* the field. i do NOT love the lighting in that God-forsaken pit dome that drains me of all my life forces & makes it nearly impossible to get a nice clear photo of pretty much anything.

just need to do a bit more editing. bear with me. there are *many* photos...

10 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:26:00 PM  

I hate the Rays, the city of Tampa, and the whole state of Florida.

Present company excluded of course.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:45:00 AM  

Ted: That makes two of us.

holly wood: I have! And hopefully soon it will be cool enough (relatively speaking) to head back to WDW--hello Food & Wine Festival!

Mega: I am working on them, I swear! We're talking about almost 600 photos! =O

JMP Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:55:00 AM  

Pictures....we like pictures...of the Sox winning!!!

Your are right about that big hunk of orange peel they call the TROP. The lighting is horrible. My pictures are always grainy.

Must be the glare of the florescent light off of Maddon's glasses

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:08:00 AM  

JMP: Grainy and/or blurry. I got clearer photos at an Angels night game! Bugs the ever loving snot out of me. What bugs me most about the Trop is that if it can't be a retractable dome, why can't it be like Toronto or Houston with skylights to at least let in some natural light to balance that awful flourescent "lighting"?

marianne Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:29:00 PM  

I have an "I Love Your Blog" award for you on my regular blog today - 9/18. Please stop by to pick it up! :)

Lil Bits of Me

Ingrid Friday, September 19, 2008 1:11:00 AM  

Well JEEZ! Step it up already!





LOL! I just love looking at your pics. You can't tease us like this, you know.

I turned on my computer tonight to find that Scott had changed my background. It has a nice picture of Jesus, but underneath says "Jesus Hates the Yankees."

I had no idea Holy Trinity was taking a position on the whole baseball thing.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, September 19, 2008 11:17:00 AM  

Thanks, Marianne. Will do. =)

Colleen: Awwww... you make me blush.

Ingrid: LOL!! Ok ok! One set is up! (3 more to go.) And by the way? Scott is both a smart & funny man. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP