Monday, September 22, 2008

there's the Matt Cassel we know & fear

to say nothing of the second coming of last year's "defense".

if the Sox weren't deep in the heat of a division pennant race with one week remaining in the regular season, i might be considerably more disappointed that *that* may have been one of the only Patriots games i may see this season.

then again, if they're going to look the way they did yesterday more often than not, perhaps that is a blessing in disguise.

(is it too early to start calling this The Lost Season? how about for calling on Jeff Garcia?)

2 with their own thoughts:

Scott Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:38:00 AM  

I missed the second half when I decided to go flying. Which means I didn't miss anything, I'm better off not having those memories in my head.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP