Monday, September 15, 2008

Give Me Five Monday: September 15, 2008



Give Me Five Monday #34

Give Me Five of your favorite breakfast foods.

1. yogurt & a granola bar.
2. fresh fruit.
3. Special K Red Berries with just enough milk to moisten it but not enough to make it soggy. ;-)
4. waffles!
5. scrambled eggs & toast.

11 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, September 15, 2008 1:02:00 PM  

ooh..
1. fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt
2. Heart to heart with milk and banana
3. Oatmeal with brown sugar and walnuts
4. scrambled eggs,toast, fruit.
5. leftover spaghetti. (mmm)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, September 15, 2008 5:34:00 PM  

I don't think there is a breakfast food I don't like, or probably love! I don't get up and fix a huge breakfast in the AM (too sleepy!), so I often fix breakfast food for supper. At least once a week, if not twice. Love it :)

*krystyn* Monday, September 15, 2008 5:55:00 PM  

Oh, I had Special K w/berries for breakfast today!! Yum!

gail@more than a song Monday, September 15, 2008 7:53:00 PM  

All good choices! Don't laugh, but I actually like soggy cereal at times, my family thinks I'm crazy.

Are you out of town or is the game where you are?

Ingrid Monday, September 15, 2008 11:07:00 PM  

LOVES Special K! It's the only cereal the rest of my family will let me eat and not steal!

Bickley Tuesday, September 16, 2008 3:58:00 AM  

I like Special K Red Berries, too. Have you tried that Cinnamon Pecan Special K?? Yummmm....However, my five favorite breakfast foods have something to do with why I'm so fat.

1. Colorado Omelet from IHOP
2. Eastern Scramble with KC Hash Browns from Joe's Coffee Shop in Haltom City, TX
3. The omelets at Woody's in Sunset Beach, California
4. Lucky Charms
Stop laughing at me, they're magically delicious!!!
5. Breakfast bistro sandwiches from Sonic.

In other words, my five favorite breakfast foods are eggs, eggs, eggs, Lucky Charms, and eggs. Heh.

Colleen Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:32:00 PM  

I'm down with eveything except #4 because they make me sleepy right after eating them.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:54:00 AM  

Erin: I am rarely ambitious enough to "make" my own yogurt so I get the kind with the fruit already in it. LOL! I have to pass on 2 & 3 (bananas & oatmeal ::shudder::). I am cracking up at 5 though!

Stacy: I like breakfast for breakfast but rarely for dinner. I wonder why that is?

Krystyn: That may be my favorite cereal *ever*.

Gail: I won't laugh but I don't want any! Hee hee! I do NOT like soggy cereal. The game was in Tampa, by the way. =)

Ingrid: Little do they know how yummy it is!! ;-)

Nichole: Mmmmm... waffles... (my Homer impression LOL)

Bickley: I have never been able to convince myself *not* to get Red Berries! LOL! I am busting up reading your list though. =D

Colleen: Waffles make you sleepy?? I wonder why... YOu can even make them healthy if you have them whole grain with fresh fruit! YUM.

Rebecca Saturday, September 20, 2008 11:09:00 PM  

Let's see....

Bloody Mary's. Preferably with shrimp but totally not mandatory.

Bagels/Lox/Cream Cheese

French Toast.

An omelette that contains any kind of sausage: italian. linguica. chorizo. You name it.

Ice cold fresh fruit.

(Can I add a 6th? Because I love love love grits...)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 25, 2008 2:38:00 PM  

Rebecca: You can have my share of grits too. ::shudder::

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP