Friday, September 19, 2008

promised photos: part 1 of 4

we'll start off with some Disney's California Adventure. how about that?

here are some of my personal favorites...














and a link to the complete album...


still to come: Disneyland. the Angels/Yankees game. the Sox/Rays game.

12 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, September 19, 2008 12:59:00 PM  

Mr. Potato Head looks SO much like my second ex-husband LMAO! Love the pictures!

Colleen Friday, September 19, 2008 3:05:00 PM  

I love Mr. Potato Head. THat is the best word phrase. I even wrote a poem about it once.

Jeanne Friday, September 19, 2008 6:27:00 PM  

Wow what great pictures. It looks like a wonderful fun place and you had a great time. Will be checking out the rest of your pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for your words, it's pretty hard right now and trying to get to whatever normal may be now.

*krystyn* Friday, September 19, 2008 9:22:00 PM  

aw -super cute pics of you and Nichole!! Looks like you guys had TONS of fun!!

Nichole M Friday, September 19, 2008 11:19:00 PM  

I remember thinking that the weather was perfect for our visit, but the sky is SO beautiful it looks like it was photoshopped in! Aahh... I love where I live. :-D

Nichole M Friday, September 19, 2008 11:22:00 PM  

Some of the photos in the album have a cool blurred edge. Is that a setting on the camera or did you do it later?

Ingrid Saturday, September 20, 2008 4:34:00 AM  

How freaking cute are you! Looks like you had a great time and took some fantastic pics! Thanks for showing them to us!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, September 20, 2008 10:24:00 AM  

What fun! Your shots are all fantastic, such vivid colors! So glad you got to go and have a great time :)

Rebecca Saturday, September 20, 2008 11:06:00 PM  

I'm openly envious!!! :)
It looks picture perfect -- LITERALLY!

SO when are the two of you making a road trip up north/back east? :)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, September 25, 2008 2:45:00 PM  

OMG, Janet, I am *dying* of laughter. Now if I could just get a photo of Captain Jack for you... ;-)

Colleen: Is this one you have shared on your blog??

JMP: My pleasure. =)

Jeanne: Thank you. It was a wonderful time. It always is. Been thinking about you. (((HUGS)))

Krystyn: We always have such a good time! =) And Nichole is a good sport about being in photos. Makes Dawn happy. =)

Nichole: I love where you live too. =) That really was about as perfect a day as possible.

Ingrid: Awwww... now I'm all bashful. Thank you!

Gail: Disney = lots of fun! on either coast! And always more fun with friends. =)

Stacy: The colors in the parks & in that light are amazing!

Rebecca: And the photos don't even really do it justice. =) I am not sure when the next trip north is. Not when it's cold though! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP