Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Fill-in: Sepetember 5, 2008



Friday Fill-in #88

1. If I was to walk into your life, would you be able to accept me for who i am without trying to change me into someone i'm not?

2. Catch a bright star and place it it in the palm of my hand.

3. And you can send me cool crisp Autumn days.

4. i have moved forward with my life & started to feel like myself finally but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck with the blame for something i didn't do.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, but fear of taking the risk.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my friends, tomorrow my plans include whatever is on the itinerary provided by my wonderful host & hostess and Sunday, I want to enjoy whatever plans are in store for me!

2 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Sunday, September 14, 2008 10:30:00 PM  

1. yes!

2. OUCH!

4. >:-[

7. And we did!!! :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP