Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-in: September 26, 2008



Friday Fill-in #91

1. cooler weather, Red Sox post-season games and using my Disney Pass more often again (thanks to said cooler weather) are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I wish i had a crystal ball. or a time machine.

3. i once swore i would never live anywhere outside of New England but here i am in Florida and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I get even quieter than usual.

5. at home is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to another Red Sox win (hopefully no rain) & if we're lucky, another Rays loss in Detroit, tomorrow my plans include DISNEY!!! and Sunday, I want to relax while watching some baseball & football!

7 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, September 26, 2008 11:37:00 AM  

Did you see I'm going to the game Sunday? Our office supplier gave me three $165.00 tickets...we get a waitress and everything!

~Swankymama Friday, September 26, 2008 4:07:00 PM  

WOW! Disney!!!

Sounds like a fun weekend!!

Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

Denise

Lew Friday, September 26, 2008 5:44:00 PM  

GO SOX! And it looks like you had a marvelous trip to California. Thanks for visiting my sky watch. It was a dark night but no storms. I had hoped for a bright moonlit night, but I take the photos either way.

Jeanne Friday, September 26, 2008 7:17:00 PM  

Have they ever had a triple header? This rain is not leaving anytime soon so don't know when we'll see our boys play this weekend or if.

Nichole M Friday, September 26, 2008 8:35:00 PM  

Hooray! Disney! Do they have the Halloween stuff up yet? We do. Which is sort of silly since it was in the 90s yesterday. Kinda hard to get excited about fall. :-P

JO Friday, September 26, 2008 10:57:00 PM  

it is cold here in our part of the world... feels like winter already...

Here's mine. Thanks!

Ted D Sunday, September 28, 2008 8:41:00 PM  

Dawn, the new job is giving me less internet time, so I've gotta apologize for not commenting more. I've been reading but between blogging, facebook, and less time I've been pretty slack.

They made a good run at it, but the Rays just kept hanging in there. I feel pretty good about heading to CA to play the Angels; they've gotta prove to US they can beat the Sox when it counts.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP