Sunday, August 5, 2007

View From Along the Broken Road: August 5, 2007

David has requested seeing more photos on the ol' blog here, and who i am not to oblige? i'm no professional, but i do love playing with my camera. however, this is the time of year that i spend a lot of time indoors, escaping the heat -- and therefore, i don't seem to find as many photo opportunities. so how about i share some old favorites you may or may not have seen when i don't have anything new to share? sound like a deal? we'll call these posts "View From Along the Broken Road" and i will share with you some glimpses through my own eyes.


this one is an archived favorite.
Walt Disney Word, Magic Kingdom, Adventureland (2005).


4 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Monday, August 06, 2007 2:05:00 PM  

Is that over by where the Tiki room/show thing is? It looks familiar.

Tagged you for a name meme if you'd like to play along! You could take the pictures indoors somewhere, it's too hot here as well!

david mcmahon Monday, August 06, 2007 9:46:00 PM  

Nice work, Dawn,

It'll be great to see photographs here. There are so many points of entry to this very good blog, but I reckon photographs will definitely give it an extra dimension.

It's the way you share your favourite sights with us - and creates some added interaction.

Keep smiling

David

Ingrid Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:41:00 PM  

So cool! I can't believe you have such an amazing place so close by. I can't wait to visit someday!

I'm glad you're putting more pics on here, you have a great eye!

And thanks for visiting my blog through my drought. For that I would buy you a Fenway beer!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP