Sunday, August 26, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings: August 26, 2007



Week 238

I say ... and you think ... ?

Uneven :: jagged
Wonder :: awe
Spider :: yuck
Emma :: what i would love to name my daughter if i ever have one
Swing:: set
Orbit :: moon
Flirt :: coy
Donation :: charity
Veil :: bride
Atmosphere :: weather

Week 237

I say ... and you think ... ?

Darling :: dear
Majesty :: royalty
Pebble :: in my shoe
Fate :: destiny
Instant :: no wait
Screen :: window
Unplugged :: no power
Dairy :: milk
Benefactor :: wealthy
Market :: farmers

Week 236

I say ... and you think ... ?

Voyage :: journey
Patricia :: cousin
Transformation :: metamorphosis
Vocabulary :: i took an advanced vocab class in high school
San Francisco :: Golden Gate Bridge
Edward :: Scissorhands
Sawyer :: Tom
Literary :: books
Tiger :: stripes
Seal :: eats fish

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP