Friday, August 3, 2007

And I Quote: August 3, 2007

i've been watching reruns of the show Men in Trees this summer. i have to say, i am really enjoying it. i may need to make it one of my must watch shows when the new season starts.

My friend, Jack, has taught me about balance. That it's just as important in nature as it is in yourself. That when you care for someone, they can care for you back. That you can trust other people to help you out. And that you can trust yourself. You don't have to say everything you feel. I know this because I met Jack. The first real man I've ever known.
(Marin Frist, Men in Trees)

i have a "Jack." his name isn't Jack, but if you put his name in place of it, the quote fits perfectly. i'm a lucky girl...

2 with their own thoughts:

Shrink Wrapped Scream Friday, August 03, 2007 11:29:00 AM  

Oooooh Dawn - this guy sounds kinda' special, hon - maybe you'd best hang on to him for a bit? (Think I would.) I'm so glad you can finally lighten up on yourself a little - you are SO your worst critic, y'know. Face it, you're lovable!!! (And stop fighting it, too..)

kreed Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:39:00 AM  

I thought I heard that Men in Trees wasn't back next season. I hope I am wrong...

No more info about the mystery guy, huh?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP