Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Fill-in: August 24, 2007



Friday Fill-in #34

1. I see
a stack of mail i need to sort through.

2. I hear a monsoon pounding down on the roof.

3. I touch my super soft blankie draped over the side of my couch.

4. I taste Riesling -- mmmmm...

5. I smell my vanilla scented lotion.

6. I sense my need for my approaching vacation increasing by the minute.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully watching the second game of the Sox-Sox doubleheader, tomorrow my plans include an evening trip to SeaWorld if it doesn't rain and Sunday, I want to do my laundry & start packing for vacation!

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, August 24, 2007 11:50:00 PM  

Thank you so much for playing, I love that sound of rain pouring on the roof!

Jeanne Saturday, August 25, 2007 9:42:00 AM  

Found your link through Janet. Love your site. Do you think a transplanted New Yorker to the Bay State and die hard Sox fan could get along?

Colleen Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:03:00 PM  

I like your Friday fill-ins. Entertaining! YaY for VacA!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP