Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday Twosome: August 28, 2007



Canned Meat

1. Do you check your email once a day or more? Explain:
i check it countless times per day. when i am at work, i am always near my computer. at home, i just always have my email open, and my apartment is small enough that i can either hear or see it when new mail arrives. so, basically, unless i'm out, i check it anytime new mail is delivered.
2. When you receive SPAM emails, do you just delete them or take the time to mark it as SPAM? Explain:
95% of my SPAM lands in my junk folder anyway. the few that slip through are always marked as SPAM. i hate SPAM, the email kind and the "meat."
3. When a friend/acquaintance emails you a “forward” email like a joke or chain letter, do you forward it to your friends or just delete it? Explain:
it has to be *really* good for me to forward it.
4. Who are two people whose emails you look forward to receiving? Explain:
i can't pick just two. i look forward to almost all the email that i receive!
5. Do you believe that email has completely replaced other forms of communication?
no, not completely. it's quick, easy & convenient, but there is still a purpose for phone calls and snail mail.

Pop-Up

What TWO things come to mind when you think of:

The Zoo
elephants. lions.
The Beach
sunscreen. ocean.
The Mall
crowds. Christmas shopping.
The Weekend
relaxtion. church.
The News
depressing. weather.

When it is hot outside...

Two refreshing drinks:

water. lemonade.
Two places that are always cool (home, mall, work, etc.):
the office at work. the walkway outside the side entrance to MouseGear at Epcot.
Two ways you keep cool:
turn up the a/c. have a popsicle.
Two items of clothing/shoes that are a must (tank tops, shorts, etc.)
tank tops. capris.
Two places you’d go on vacation to to get away from the heat:
pretty much any place north of me. =P

What you didn't know about me...

Two nicknames that friends and family call me:

Nonny. D.
Two items of clothing I would never get rid of:
my Trot Nixon Red Sox jersey. my favorite ehitr Adidas track pants with the yellow stripes.
Two movies that I can watch over and over again:
As Good As It Gets. Ocean's Eleven.
Two people that have influenced me the most:
the *most*?? my Gram. my Dad.
Two goals/dreams I hope to fulfill in my lifetime:
have a child. visit all the Disney parks.

1 with their own thoughts:

kreed Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:08:00 AM  

Exactly how many Disney parks are there? I know you'll know and I am just curious how far you're going to have to go to see them all!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP