Sunday, August 5, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings: Auugust 5, 2007



Week 233

I say ... and you think ... ?

Deputy :: sheriff
Name :: birthdate. social security number.
Arrested :: cuffed
Trade :: deadline
Old :: Spice
Fingerprint :: identification
Dwarf :: Snow White
Newspaper :: Boston Globe
Gabriel :: angel
Certificate :: birth

Week 234

I say ... and you think ... ?

Traditional :: classic & time-honored
Popeye :: spinach
Gin :: and tonic
Harsh :: abrasive
Topless :: no shirt - no shoes - no service
The thing :: is...
Defiant :: obstinate
Huge :: enormous
Food :: dinner reservations
Lenny :: DiNardo

Week 235

I say ... and you think ... ?

Voices :: speaking
Have to :: must
Machine :: washing
Seventh grade :: Mrs Higgins
Beach :: sunscreen
Roommate :: bad experience
Cyclone :: The Wizard of Oz
Theater :: Broadway
Pregnant :: not me!
Phoebe :: Buffay

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:46:00 PM  

Theses were fun, Dawn! It's neat to see what pops into your mind right away. :o)

And yes, I do love banana stuff, LOL. Although, banana~bananas give me migraines! Strange, LOL.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Janet Monday, August 06, 2007 10:45:00 AM  

I've had "interesting" experiences with roommates, to say the least!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP