Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Fill-in: August 31, 2007



Friday Fill-in #35

1. The last time someone flirted with me i would be willing to bet i was so clueless, i didn't even know it.
2. I am SO glad that Nichole's schedule allowed her to be off this weekend so i could spend some quality time with her!
3. Where in the world is the Red Sox offense?!
4. Long weekends are perfect for extending one's vacation by an extra day.
5. Coming up next: NFL in less than a week!
6. I adore the weather in Southern California.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my first visit to Angel Stadium, tomorrow my plans include DISNEYLAND! (so i've been told anyway) and Sunday, I want to do whatever it is Nichole has on my itinerary for us to do, but i've got no idea what that would be -- LOL!

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, August 31, 2007 1:02:00 PM  

Oh, I LOVE surprise itineraries!!! Have a GREAT long weekend, and don't worry...the offense will come back :-)

*krystyn* Friday, August 31, 2007 3:10:00 PM  

Sounds like a great weekend in store for you!! Have TONS of fun!!!

Colleen Friday, August 31, 2007 6:25:00 PM  

It's good to get away and spend quality time with people who know you best! Glad you're enjoing yourself. Oh and with regard to Q.1- I totally hear you! I tend to be so clueless about guys flirting that I miss the moment completly and by the time I realize what's going on, they are gone!

Anonymous,  Friday, August 31, 2007 6:59:00 PM  

but what about that guy at work who was like 18? You said he flirted with you. That was a few weeks ago. :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP