Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Madness: November 13, 2006

brought to you by Monday Madness

This week's questions all come from fellow participants and it pretty much completes all the suggestions I've received so far. Feel free to continue to offer your suggestions. I appreciate your support and your participation! Have a great week! =)

1. From ch'i:
If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?

i don't know that i could pick just *one* blog. i keep up with so many of my friends through their blogs. even the ones i talk to frequently. i think i will have to cheat & say i would just check my Bloglines account... ::looks sheepish::

2. From kat:
What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?

come home, take a hot shower, get into comfy clothes, make something low maintenance for dinner and hang out in front of the tv & computer for the evening.

3. From paxil princess:
What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?

i have a sweater that my Gram gave me for Christmas about seven years ago. it's deep red, charcoal gray & ivory & it has a subtle showflake pattern. i love it because it's warm & cozy, it's my favorite colors & it reminds me of her. it doesn't get cold enough to wear it in Florida though for more than a month or so.

4. From sherle:
Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?

where is *my* answer?? where is "a close friend"...?

5. From trista:
How long have you been blogging?

since December 26, 2004

6. From lisa e:
Which side of the bed?

right now? the middle

7. From elton:
How often do you pig out when you eat?

not very often. i don't tend to eat a huge amount at one time. i graze all day instead. =P

8. From karen:
Do you watch the space shuttle launches?

not specifically. but if i am standing in a good location outside & it's clear enough, sometimes i can see them

9. From dawn:
What's your favorite leisure-time activity?

just hanging out at Disney World. alone or not. *always* with my camera.

10. From sherle:
When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom?
What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?

not recently enough.
hugs... i miss hugs.

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, November 13, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

Wow you get to go to DisneyWorld! Do you realize what my daughter would think of just a picture and a note from Belle!!! LOL She loves her!!!

We took her to see Disney On Ice once and she loved it.

I've been to Disney World twice and loved it both times (of course that was before I was married or had kids or I wouldve taken the kids LOL)...

My husband was in FL the year that Katrina hit...he was helping to get the electricity back on.

Anonymous,  Monday, November 13, 2006 11:07:00 AM  

I like the way you de-stress, that's a good way.
We have always wanted to go see a shuttle launch but just haven't....maybe someday!

Anonymous,  Monday, November 13, 2006 11:12:00 AM  

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like your answers!!

Anonymous,  Monday, November 13, 2006 11:48:00 AM  

Oh, I forgot to mention that I love your banner. It's very Vermontish! :) Although, we've lost all our leaves now, that's very much how we looked a few weeks back!

Anonymous,  Monday, November 13, 2006 12:07:00 PM  

I tend to graze all day too. :) Small meals work best for me.

Lots of people seem to have hot showers down as a way to de-stress, and those are great. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. :)

Karen & Rick Monday, November 13, 2006 3:10:00 PM  

Disney World has always been on of our favorite vacation spots - both before and after we had kids. We have been fortunate enough to see the shuttle live a couple of times. It is truly amazing!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:53:00 AM  

Hi Dawn. Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry wasn't able to drop by here sooner 'coz I was busy with some chores.

You have a nice song selection.

I've always dreamed of going to Disneyland or Disney World. My son would love to meet Buzz Lightyear and Woody. :)

Have a lovely week ahead.

Rach

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:48:00 AM  

Thanks for coming by my blog! I love it when people pop round with their blog address, because then I can meet someone new! ^_^

Yes, I'd say our way of destressing are similar. If it weren't for the fact my room has no TV, I'd probably be curled up under my duvet watching telly instead of reading a book. Hahahaha.

And we seem to prefer sharing problems with friends rather than family. That's an interesting thing to have in common ...

And hugs! I know this isn't a real hug, but since I love giving them anyway ...

*hugs*

Hope you have a great week ahead! ^_^

~ Kat ~

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP