Sunday, November 12, 2006

meme in three

Things that scare me:
hurting someone that i love
great big prehistoric-size spiders
vampire movies

People who make me laugh:
Baby Girl
Andie
the entire cast of Friends

Things I don’t understand:
why the Red Sox have not signed Mark Loretta to a new contract
how people can be cranky at Disney World
things related to numbers

Things I am doing right now:
watching Sunday Night Football
drinking some hot apple cider
drying a load of laundry

Things I can do:
take a halfway decent photo
navigate my way around Disney World without the aid of a guide map
listen well

Ways to describe my personality:
quiet
mellow
resilient

Things I can’t do:
root for the Yankees, the Bucs or the Colts
make myself eat Spam, oatmeal or bananas
drive a stick shift

Things I think you should listen to:
your heart
your gut feelings
me (lol)

Things you should never listen to:
people who seek to shake your confidence
John Madden's football commentary
anyone with a chronically negative attitude

Things I’d like to learn:
how to cook better
how to take even better photos
how to silence my own fears

Favorite Foods:
Balsamic chicken & broccoli
mashed potatoes & gravy
ice cream

Beverages I drink regularly:
ice cold water
unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
(when it gets cool outside) hot apple cider

TV Shows I watched as a kid:
Full House
Beverly Hills 90210
Captain Kangaroo

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, November 13, 2006 6:18:00 AM  

Captain Kangaroo! I used love it when the ping pong balls fell....

Anonymous,  Monday, November 13, 2006 9:50:00 AM  

Yum on the Hot Apple Cider...I had some on Saturday night too!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP