Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday morning quarter back



after throwing four interceptions & no touchdowns two weeks ago against the Colts, followed by one touchdown pass & an interception of uncharacteristically poor decision against the Jets last Sunday, Tom Brady has indeed redeemed himself by tying his career high of four touchdowns yesterday & zero turnovers. everyone still thinking he's injured to the point of panic on Belichick's part? because i'm not.

and speaking of the Testaverde acquisition.

QB Vinny Testaverde
on his coming in to take three kneel-downs
"I ran in the huddle and called the formation and said `quarterback sneak on 1, ready!' and they all looked at me like `what?' I was just kidding. I was just sitting on the sideline and Bill asked me if I wanted to take a knee. I said `sure.' It's fun, just to go in the huddle and be with the guys for a couple of plays, under those circumstances, even if you're just taking a knee or handing it off."
(Reiss' Pieces: Pats Chatter, Nov.19.06)

dude cracks me up.

yes, Nichole, i said dude. can i have my brain back yet? =P

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, November 20, 2006 6:32:00 PM  

hahahaha! NO. :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP