Friday, November 17, 2006

what i would call a bad night...

i woke up, completely freaked out, somewhere around 4am (i think), after dreaming that zombies were trying to bite me.

settled myself down.

went back to sleep.

dreamt that Thing 1 (personal reference to someone i know, not the Dr Seuss chracter & just take my word for it ::shudder::) had started working for my place of of employment... and she was pregnant. i found this even more disturbing than the first dream when *it* woke me at 5:20.

i stayed awake after that.

freaking dreams.
TGIF

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, November 17, 2006 10:57:00 AM  

aaahhhh!!!! zombies!!! When I was in the guest room working on the computer, Daniel had Day of the Dead blaring. People were screaming and being bitten and crap. I closed the door. :-P It's okay, though. I'm glad *someone* is preparing for the zombie apocalypse...

Heather Friday, November 17, 2006 11:51:00 AM  

OMG it took a while to leave a message b/c I was giving myself the hymlich (probably spelled wrong) from choking on a piece of apple that i was eating while reading your dream. for the reasons below:
not so long ago did i get woken up in that exact room by my daughter your goddaughter b/c she was convinced there were bears in the room.
thing 1 OMG and pregnant a bigger OMG!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  Friday, November 17, 2006 1:22:00 PM  

Doctor, that was "Land of the Dead," not "Day of the Dead." Clearly I need to get you into remedial George A. Romero therapy. ;-)

Dawn, thankfully the remedy for zombies *or* Thing 1 is the same. "Destroy the brain, or remove the head." :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP