Thursday, November 2, 2006

Friday Fiver: November 2, 2006

courtesy of Friday Fiver

Scary Spice

1. What's your favorite candy:

of the mass-produced variety? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

2. What's the best scary movie?
one that i do not have to watch alone!

3. Do you like to be alone at home?
as long as i am not watching scary movies! hehe! actually, it doesn't bother me to be at home alone & yes, sometimes i like it...

4. Pumpkin pie: eat it or throw it?
traditional pumpkin pie is kind of a weird consistency for me & i much prefer apple, but for the last five or six years that my Gram was still alive, i made a no-bake two-layer pumpkin pie that everyone in my family loved. *that* kind of pumpkin pie is definitely for eating!

5. The most distasteful Halloween costume you can think of:
i can't remember any "original" distasteful costumes that i have seen, though i am sure that i have & just did not restain it, but in a more general sense, i find it disturbing when parents let their young girls go out dressed as hookers or really anything that is "sexy"...

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:04:00 PM  

Ooh, good questions and better answers! I don't do scary movies AT ALL, alone or with a thousand people. Not for me.

I bet that two-layer pumpkin pie is deee-licious. Yummy!

And, get this... I heard on a talk show this week that some celebrity went to a Halloween party and someone there was dressed as Steve Irwin, complete with stingray barb in the chest. Now, that is what I would qualify as the epitomy of distaste. What a horrible person.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP