Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Madness: November 20, 2006

courtesy of Monday Madness

Fill in the blank time!! Have fun and have a fabulous week!! =)

1. In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use
Norton Antivirus, which I run every night.
2. I also use Spy Sweeper by Webroot, once a week, for protection from spyware.
3. I don't spend nearly enough time
with those most important to me.
4. The first person I usually talk to in the morning is Nichole, by text.
5. It takes me about 45 minutes to get ready in the morning.
6. I keep all my appointments in/on
my head & it's amazing that i don't forget more than i occasionally do.
7. It takes me about a half hour to fall asleep at night.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, November 20, 2006 12:27:00 PM  

I can remember pretty good too. LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP