Wednesday, November 8, 2006

fresh meme!

found this at A Mommys Daze while out blog-hopping & thought it looked like fun. =)

Rules: Randomly list 9 people, preferably people you know. Do not read the questions below the list until you create your list. After your list of 9 people is complete, go back and answer each question, referencing your list.

the list:

1. Alison
2. Heather
3. Andie
4. Michelle
5. Nichole
6. Daniel
7. my brother, Josh
8. Chele
9. my sister-in-law, Kas

and the questions:

Where did you first meet #3?
well, technically, we "met" online, through love of Disney, photography & scrapping, but for some reason i am drawing a blank if i first *met* her at Disney or at a scrapping expo...

What would you do if you had never met #1?
i would have been minus one of my very best friends in the world & i would have been very lonely, since i "found" her at a very critical point in my life.

What would you do if #6 and #2 were going out?
i think i would be very confused...

Have you seen #4 cry?
no i have not but we've shared many a tearful conversation...

How do you know #8?
we went to high school together. =) see Chele? (hahaha, see Chele? seashell? hahaha... sorry.) *some* good things came from high school! ::big cheesy grin::

What do you think about #7?
he's my brother. i've known him his whole life. i think a *lot* of things! he's smart. he's funny. he's his own man. he's a talented writer. he's a lot stronger than people realize. he took care of our Gramp when i know *I* couldn't have done it. we didn't always get along very well, but we do now. have to say, i like the guy he's become.

What would you do if #5 confessed they loved you?
LOL! i believe she has told me she loves me more than once! ;-) it's not a confession! she's one of my dearest friends & i know she loves me. i love her too.

Fact about #9?
she's my very first sister. =)

Who is #4 going out with?
me. to Disney World. *soon*. we have a hot date with the People Mover & some Dole Whips.

What does #2 do for a living?
she coordinates a respite program to help families with children who are going through challenging times.

Would you ever live with #8?
sure. i think we get along well enough for that. of course i don't plan on living in Connecticut again so...

Where does #7 live?
currently, Connecticut, but i believe there is a move to Maine coming in his near future!

What do you think about #3?
i share a brain with the first three people on my list. the Puppet Master says i *have* to like them all. or else. ;-)

What do you love about #1?
everything. she's my girlie! she thinks the way i do. and omg, do we laugh when we get together. she just gets me & loves me no matter what.

Is #2 your best friend?
one of. and my longest friend, by far. for 27 years in fact.

Do you miss #3?
yes. i haven't seen her in *forever*. and it appears the visits will be even more few & far between now... i'm happy for her though. =)

4 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:28:00 PM  

*gillge*

....damn, that was a typo I just HAD to keep! Let me try this one over...

*giggle*

Anonymous,  Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:05:00 PM  

Cool idea! LOL... if #6 and #2 started going out, i'd be very confused, too!

Love ya, babes -- got your back. ;-)

Anonymous,  Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:46:00 AM  

ou never know when i may fly you out to the lone star state!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP