Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Manic Monday: November 8, 2006

courtesy of Manic Monday

All You Need Is Love

Could you ever be in love with someone you knew you couldn't trust?

absolutely not. period.

Would you rather have a strikingly attractive spouse who was disappointing in bed or a plain-looking spouse who was fantastic?
hmmm... my first reaction is to say: wouldn't my spouse *be* strikingly attractive to me?? and i will further say that if we were indeed in love with one another & what went on in bed was an expression of that love, he would take the time to learn what made it fantastic for me, as i would for him.

Is it easier for men or women to find good partners?
i think it's just plain hard, if not damn near impossible, for all parties to find good partners...

If you could spend one night with anyone in the world you desired, but only by getting permission from your partner, would you ask for it?
absolutely not. my partner would be the only one i desired. i wouldn't want to share him & i wouldn't want him to share me either.

If you found your true love, how long would you wait for him/her to return your love?
as long as it took... if this person is your true love, then no one else would do, unless you are willing to settle for less. i am not. not anymore.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:22:00 AM  

~not willing to settle for less~ - GOOD RULE - I can't tell you how many times I've heard this!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP