Friday, November 17, 2006

Stuff Portrait Fridays: November 17, 2006



SPF: For Jenelle

This week SPF was thought up by Missing JTSnow. HEre is the email she sent: (I can’t quote box anything because I am THAT LAME)

Hey Kristine - loved the shout out to Breast Cancer Awareness this week. I totally have a theme for you for sometime in November! I’ll be blogging about it more next Wednesday, but November is National Epilepsy Awareness Month (You know, that crappy monster that has a hold of my little girl!)

Anyway, you can totally say I suggested this so it won’t seem so inappropriate or distasteful (LOL) but I was thinking of this…

1. Something you seize (as in seizure, get it?)

2. Something that shakes (because you shake when you have seizures)

3. And something purple (because purple is the color for National Epilepsy Awareness Month!

Just thought I’d help! Have a great weekend!

KellyAka Missing JT Snow!


I hope you all get a chance to play!!

and i present to you...

1. Something you seize - seize the day... time... the moment...


2. Something that shakes - these little guys shake *everything* like crazy when they climb out of the water! and they are just about the cutest little things you ever did see.


3. And something purple - self explanatory...


...and a bonus purple, because the castle makes me happy, even if it's a little blurry...

11 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Friday, November 17, 2006 10:32:00 AM  

what are those little furry things??

Unknown Friday, November 17, 2006 1:07:00 PM  

OOOOO! Love the purple castle and what a great looking clock.

Nicely done.

I played.

Anonymous,  Friday, November 17, 2006 2:43:00 PM  

LOVE the clock picture!!!

Anonymous,  Friday, November 17, 2006 3:18:00 PM  

Cool clock!
And look at those cute little duckies ;-)

Great SPF, thanks for stopping by mine!

Anonymous,  Friday, November 17, 2006 5:21:00 PM  

The clock picture is great- we did a different take on the same idea though- seize the day!

Those cute little duckies are so fuzzy- no wonder they shake.

Happy SPF!

Kelly Friday, November 17, 2006 7:10:00 PM  

Awesome photos! Love the little shakers! LOL And that castle is a great photo!

Happy SPF - I played!

Uzz Friday, November 17, 2006 10:04:00 PM  

Excellent pics! I really like the clock and birdy pics! I am sucker for composition and you did a great with those!!

If you want some comic relief, head over to Lisa's site and read the comment I left over there...its about a little oddity I have in regards to the color purple!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous,  Friday, November 17, 2006 11:45:00 PM  

I forgot to check this one out this week and missed again....if I had known it was something inspired by epilepsy I might have played. I have a daughter that has it.

Teena in Toronto Saturday, November 18, 2006 12:45:00 AM  

Great interpretation!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Anonymous,  Saturday, November 18, 2006 3:27:00 AM  

Great pics! :) The clock pic is wonderful, and those tiny birds look so adorable. The purples photos are great too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day. :)

Irish Church Lady :) Saturday, November 18, 2006 9:02:00 AM  

Hey, I haven't been here in awhile! Great photos for the theme, Dawn! I love the purple castle shot! I played this week!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP