Sunday, December 26, 2004

Welcome to my world

Pull up a patch of cyberspace. Make yourself at home. I'm not much of an entertainer, but if you're looking for a peek into my corner of the universe & the random thoughts that hide here, then you've found the right place. Maybe I'm cheering on my favorite football teams...or spilling the secrets in my heart. I could just be musing at the wonderful luck that brought my friends into my life or sharing how perfectly precious my god daughter is. I might be feeling especially touched by some song lyrics or disclosing some personal revelation I discovered during my most recent commute. I may stop in several times in one day...or just once a week. I suppose that is the priviledge of being in charge. Or as in charge as anyone is of the random thoughts that pass through your mind on any given day as we all mark time along the broken roads we travel. May you find the inspiration in my scattered ramblings to look carefully for the beauty that lays hidden in the shadows, waiting for us to stumble upon it & smile...

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:46:00 PM  

I just decided to go back and read your very first blog post, because you know what? I probably never read it. I must say that what you say your blog will be, is exactly what is has become. Awesome!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:32:00 PM  

Thank, Krystyn! No matter what changes I have undergone in the 4+ years since I started this blog, I am certainly the same girl at my very core. And I'm glad I appear true to that person to more than just myself. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP