Sunday, November 27, 2005

you know what's bizarre?

closing your windows for the night so the house doesn't get damp...and seeing Christmas lights glittering on the house across the street. there are some things about FL that this CT girl will never grow accustomed to i think. no matter how long i live here. i see Christmas lights and i expect to feel Jack Frost nipping at my nose & see my breath forming clouds in front of me. not having my windows open cause it's too darn hot in the feaking house.

4 with their own thoughts:

Beefy Monday, November 28, 2005 9:25:00 AM  

Yeah, I don't know if I could ever get used to that. Hell, it was snowing here last week and today it's going to be 70. Go figure.

*krystyn* Monday, November 28, 2005 10:27:00 AM  

I hear ya but I got used to it in TX and AZ - now it's back to realizing it gets cold this time of year -and I DONT do well with the cold! Thankfully, mother nature has blessed me with 1 more day of tolerable weather - a high of 70 today.

Jamie Monday, November 28, 2005 10:27:00 AM  

That would be totally crazy! I'm just like you, living in Colorado has got me conditioned to Christmas= cold weather. That would be crazy for sure...

Heather Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:35:00 PM  

Funny question for you in regards to Florida and Christmas that we were discussing today at work??? In Florida since there are no chimneys on most houses how does Santa deliver gifts????

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP