Thursday, November 17, 2005

major major sappiness ahead...

to my girls...because i don't know how to say it all in my own words right now. some of you i've known forever, some a very short time. some i've seen face to face & others i've only so far had the priviledge of talking to. some i talk to a million times a day, others not nearly often enough. some are here in FL with me, some far away. (some in FL are still too far away...) it doesn't matter though--who you are or how i met you, i have the best friends i could ever ask for.

for Heather, Alison, Andie, Gosia, Andi, Jamie, Krystyn, Lisa, Michelle, Chele...you guys just have no idea...and i'm going to get all mushy on you...but you girls keep me sane & i love you for it. i have no clue what i would do without the conversation & the laughter & the understanding. or what i would do without a single one of you.

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through, through it all...

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand, I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love, I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you...

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies, you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

ok sappiness over...but you guys rock & even if you never read this (and i am 100% certain a few of you never will), i needed to say it, to acknowledge it. you people make me laugh when i need it. let me scream when i need it. set me straight when i need it. send me hugs when i need it. let me talk when i need. let me NOT talk when i need it. you deserve much better than this sappy little blog entry but it's what i've got. i don't like this song as a love song so much...but it so perfectly applies to how i feel about my girls. =)

6 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:31:00 PM  

Awww - a very nice post! Thanks and the feelings are mutual! You rock!! **hugs**

Jamie Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:35:00 PM  

I don't think that you could be any cuter. Seriously. Thanks for the mad props girlie, you know that we love you just as much in return! Your post was very sweet, and I loved it! Sending huge (((HUGS))) to my rocking Florida chica!! You're the bestest! *muah* :)

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:38:00 PM  

Aaawwww! Here's a big ole girlfriend hug, and I am not really a huggy person! Thanks to you, too, for listening to me and making me laugh, and understanding my point of view. You're the best, girlie!

Lisa Carroll Saturday, November 19, 2005 4:18:00 PM  

Just goes to prove how incredibly awesome YOU ARE! What a sweet and thoughtful post. :) And the EXACT SAME THING is to be said about YOU. Thanks for making a girls WEEK! LOL :) Major, major girlie (((HUGS))) to you, Dawn. You're THE BEST!!! *muah*

Heather Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:10:00 PM  

So I have actually spoken to you since you posted this however I completely forgot to achknowledge it. Thank you for many things. Especially for this song. I love it. I know it so well I just sang it in my head.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP