Saturday, November 5, 2005

tagged again!

this time by Krystyn

2 names you go by
how many ways are there to change up Dawn? (Heather: don't *even* go there LOL! i don't go by that & it doesn't count when you're the only one who gets to use it without being given a dirty look!) so we'll go with 2 of my most common nicknames that i will also answer to:
1. Sunshine
2. toss up between: Queen & Tinkerbell
so that's 3. sue me. it's my blog & i have my own legal system here so it won't do any good. you'll just end up owing ME money. *giggle*

2 parts of your heritage
1. German
2. French Canadian

2 things that scare you
1. hurting or being hurt by someone i love
2. spiders

2 of your everyday essentials
1. internet
2. my glasses

2 things you are wearing right now
1. white Old Navy Perfect Fit V-neck tee
2. black track pants

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Gary Allan
2. Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. “You're Like Coming Home” by Lonestar
2. “Breathe” by Anna Nalick

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. honesty
2. kisses

2 truths
1. i don't care how many photos of Catherine Heather sends me, i just can't get enough.
2. my car will be paid off in a little over a year. i hope i never own another Mitsubishi.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. well-groomed facial hair
2. a sincere smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. scrapbooking
2. photography

2 things you want really badly
1. renew my Annual Disney World Pass
2. ahhhhhh...errrrrr...*evil grin* never mind
2a. get a new digital camera

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. upstate New york during the peak of Autumn
2. Disneyland

2 things you want to do before you die
1. be financially secure
2. see more of the United States

2 things you are thinking about now
1. what time i need to do the grocery shopping & did i forget to put anything important on the list (oooooo, i know lol)
2. what my plans are for later today

2 stores you shop at
1. Target
2. Old Navy

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Stacy
2. Marianne

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:56:00 PM  

I just saw this Dawn, fun! I posted mine over at my blog, thanks for the great questions and for thinking of me!

Have a wonderful day,
Stacy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP