Thursday, November 3, 2005

by dawn's early light

so we all turned our clocks back on Saturday night to end Daylight Savings Time for another year. everyone is whining about how they hate that it gets dark so much earlier now. me? i rather like when i am waking up that the sun isn't far behind me. i hate trying to get my day started when it's so black outside it feels like the middle of the night. it makes me want to crawl back into my warm cozy bed. now as i am puttering around getting ready for work, even though the sun hasn't quite broken the horizon yet, the sky is lightening up & it feels like the day has begun. =)

2 with their own thoughts:

Heather Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:43:00 PM  

I am right there with you on this. I love that the sun comes up earlier now. As someone who is at the office no later that 6:30am it is great!

Ciao!

Brooke Lorren Friday, November 04, 2005 10:22:00 AM  

I'm happy that we don't do Daylight Savings at all. All I have to do is get used to the national programs like O'Reilly, Dave Ramsey, etc. having their times change.

I always hated Daylight Savings though because you had one hour less sleep in the spring, blech.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP