Wednesday, November 16, 2005

puppet strings


let me introduce myself to you: my name is Dawn. and these are my puppet strings. i'd offer to let you take a turn at making me dance but i'm afraid all the strings have been taken. and quite frankly my arms & legs are tired.

i think i better take my poor attitude off to bed...i'll need my rest for tomorrow's show anyway.

3 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:29:00 AM  

Aw, cheer up Buckaroo! It could be worse, at least you have strings...you know how those other puppets are controlled right??? The hand ones??? :) Hang in there!

*krystyn* Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:32:00 PM  

At least you are "upbeat" enough to poke fun at the situation -quite a creative post! Hang in there...but not by your puppet strings. :-)

Jamie Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:37:00 PM  

Awesome! I love it that even though you are in a bad mood, you still have something funny to say about it! I love ya girl, keep that pretty head up! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP