Tuesday, November 8, 2005

let the record show

lest i be called a hypocrite for only saying refs make bad calls in favor of teams i don't want to win. the Patriots should have lost 40-14, not 40-21. but the officials called Troy Brown for a TD when in fact it was an incomplete pass that he scooped up after the fact & rolled himself into the end zone like a log. Tony Dungy should have thrown his red challenge flag instead of tucking it back into his pocket because that was a crap call. make no mistake. they're my team & i'm glad they got a call in their favor but i am WELL aware that they are awfully lucky that didn't get reviewed.

not that it mattered since they blew the game anyway.

3 with their own thoughts:

Jamie Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:08:00 AM  

THANK YOU!!!!! My friends and I were at the bar and we were watching the game thinking the same thing! Sad day that they lost though. Poor Pats. I'm not even a huge Pat's fan, I just didn't want stupid Peyton Manning to win. I can't stand that guy or his brother. Blech.

*krystyn* Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:45:00 PM  

ok -now i'm just plain curious-why doesn't anyone like Peyton Manning? What has he done? Is he annoying? Sorry, I'm not "up" on football, so I'm clueless here...please enlighten me!

Beefy Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:25:00 AM  

He's done nothing. He's a graduate of the University of Tennessee which is why I sort of like him. I just don't like the Colts.

But people don't like him typically because he's young, he's accomplished a lot in a short amount of time, and basically just jumped into the spotlight. I think that in a few years people will be hating on Carson Palmer too.

I also think that it has something to do with the fact that he can pretty much beat any defense and a lot of people hate him for that... like Dawn, because he beat the Patriots defense.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP