Monday, November 14, 2005

so completely disturbed

in a recent health poll:

90% of women wash up after using the bathroom.
75% of men do.

of those 90% & 75%, how many do you have to suspect were not being truthful. even if it was only 10%...still.

ick.

and don't shake my head, k?

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:49:00 AM  

And people wonder why I open the bathroom door with the bottom of my shirt...

gross.

Beefy Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:41:00 AM  

Yeah, exactly. I always wash my hands. And if I'm in a public restroom and I hear someone leave a stall or something and they leave without washing their hands, I avoid them totally. Just nasty.

Of course the good news is, that's just the percentage of those that took the poll, that doesn't reflect everyone.

Chele76 Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:10:00 PM  

I can't tell you how many people I glare at when they walk out without washing... I am a paper towell door-opener and proud of it! LOL

Random me Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:34:00 AM  

The people that crack me up are the ones that run their hands in the water (no soap) for like 1.5 seconds then they're done. Why bother???

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP