Saturday, November 12, 2005

please just put a bullet in my head now?

i have just been informed that the potential buyer on the house is apparently unwilling to negoiate on the close date. which would mean that i will be moving in 22-29 days. take out the 5 days that i will be on the cruise (which is now stressing me out more than sounding like a vacation) and i have 16-23 days left to pack up an entire house; get the mail redirected; get telephone, electricity, internet & cable tv switched to a new location...and oh yeah...FIND A PLACE TO LIVE THAT WILL ALLOW A 30LB DOG!

then lucky me. i get to move *again* roughly 2 months after that. and people wonder why i'm NOT excited about this new house. it's been nothing but a freaking nightmare. now if you'll excuse me, i need to be packing for a cruise AND a move. or running screaming from my life.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, November 13, 2005 2:49:00 PM  

I would be stressing too, believe me. But try to be excited about the cruise, try to be excited about the house, and live to laugh about it all another day :)

Good luck, and have fun!
Stacy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP