Saturday, June 14, 2014

This Week on My TV: June 14, 2014

Disclaimer: Some shows I watch live and with others, I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead. All I can do is lead in with the show and episode. You read at your own risk!



**(Parenthood, S5E21 "I'm Still Here"Julia, queen of the awkward conversations this week. First with Evan. Later, when Joel showed up at the house. I'm glad Evan was understanding and will keep thier "evening" to himself. We don't need another Adam and Kristina meltdown, like we had with Crosby, way back when. -- That was an awfully nice thing Hank did for Amber when she found out about Ryan's accident. I suspect that will weigh heavily in his favor with Sarah. -- I just don't like Drew with Natalie. -- Crosby is right. Adam and Kristina are so good, it is kind of disgusting. -- All the tears belonged to the Kristina and Gwen related scenes. I totally saw the name of the new school coming the second Adam and Kristina nixed calling it The Braverman Academy.

**(Unforgettable, S2E12 "Omega Hour"Something about the way Eliot rolls his eyes at Carrie makes me laugh every time. -- "Alpha Omega" reminded me a lot of one of the more memorable contestants on Top Chef, Stefan. -- I kept expecting the rich building owner to have secretly conspired with Omega, once it was revealed Skinner was flat broke and Omega knew it. Especially when it became clear Omega's goal was to create a "new financial order" by wiping out the whole banking system. -- It couldn't be more obvious that Carrie and Al are getting back together at some point. Are we going to just dance around it forever? Because, you know, as Carrie said, she doesn't dance.

**(Reign, S1E20 "Higher Ground"I imagine his intentions are good, but I don't think I could trust him as my leader. -- When Mary mentions her mother to Catherine, why does she feel the need to identify her by her full name, as if she has more than one mother and needs to clarify? -- Catherine has a point, telling Mary a queen doesn't beg, because it shows weakness. -- Mary's hired..."help" sure appears an vanishes like some sort of apparition! -- I wonder what Lola's Julien has for a secret. Something that requires money, that's for sure. -- Francis is just mucking up everything. He has betrayed Mary and now he is complicating Greer's life by giving Lathe a station that could make him worthy of Greer, who is now happy with Lord Castleroy. -- I hope things are going to work out for Lola and Julien now that they have (hopefully) cleared up all the secrets about Julien having no money of his own, outside of Lola's dowry.

**(Turn, S1E1 "Pilot"It was a little hard to follow at first, learning the characters and their allegiances. Now that it's had 90 minutes to unfold, and the story of how and why Abraham has become a spy for the patriot cause, I'm intrigued to see how it will play out.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP